Friday, November 23, 2007

Yummy Yarny Goodness!


So I just got back from doing about 10 tons of laundry and guess what is convienantly about 3 doors down from my laundrymat? You guessed it! A YARN SHOP!! So...I went in there and drooled and fawned over all of the yummy stuff that they had there...and then reality hit that I'm kinda broke. Not broke enough to stop me from buying some pretty Peruvian Cotton that I'm going to use to make this for my wonderful mother in law. I also went to the bead shop and got a red horn bead to use as the closure for my calorimetry. I'm almost done with and I'm expecting to BO in about an hour or so. YAY!!! I'll probably post that tomorrow.
I really have no idea WHY my wrist was hurting me so bad last night, but today is a whole new day and it's not bothering me AT ALL *KNOCKING ON WOOD* Well I'm off to finish my headband and then probably take a good nap so I can stay up late and work on my lovely basketweave scarf with my yummy soft cotton yarn! Oh I also got it on sale for 50% off! See, I can still get good yarn for the same price of Wal-mart cheapo stuff! Cuz THAT is how I ROLL!!!
Much Love
Amber <3

No comments: