Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My very first blog :)



Well I've never gotten into the whole blog thing, but because of some prompting from a friend, I decided to go ahead and start one. I just got off of work and it was SOOOO hectic today. Because of Thanksgiving coming up we've had to do a TON of centerpieces. I love my job and I love making the arrangements, but when I have to do the same kind of arrangements over and over and over again it can get a little tedious. I'm also in the process of knitting a new hat for myself. I had never even attempted to knit a hat until a few days ago and I made one for Josh in this kick ass camo yarn and it turned out so awesome that I promptly started one for myself in some pretty Plum Pudding Yarn. Yeah, because of my lack of money I'm forced to use the $1.99 yarn from Wal-mart. I know that the yarn snobs out there are probably cringing, but I don't really care. Since I'm just learning I don't see any sense in using $15 yarn to make something that will probably have a few dropped stitches and isn't as nice as I would like it. Once I go pro :) I'll probably start investing in the over priced stuff, but until then I'll stick to my cheap-o stuff that works just as good.

Today is Josh's first day at his new job at Independent Records. He actually started the other day, but as of today he's working at a different location so it might as well be his first day....again! He's stuck working nights now so I will be at the house with the boys all night without him. I HATE that, but I think I'm gonna put the boys to bed nice and early...have a glass of wine...put a movie on my computer and finish my hat. Sounds like my kinda night :)

Well I'm going to wrap this up, but hopefully I'll be able to do this fairly often and hell, I might even get a couple of people that are bored enough to read it. Have a lovely night!
Playboy Mommy <3