Friday, November 23, 2007

GAUGE BE DAMNED!!!!




Ok soooooooo, I finished calorimetry FINALLY and I try it on.....and it's too damn wide. The length is perfect, but it's thick as hell. It's just kinda funny looking. The knitting looks great besides the one spot where I miscounted my purls and knits. That didn't mess it up too much but I did tell you that I can't count! I'm gonna take a picture of it ON me tomorrow, but I'm kinda busted looking tonight so I'll spare ya, but I WILL post a pic of the finished product. Screwy or not. You can see how wide it is compared to my hand. I think that I'm going to make another one of them because the pattern is SOOOO easy and I really want one that is a little narrower.
Well, I'm off to start that pretty scarf with the yummy cotton yarn that I got today. I hope that my DH's mom likes it. I'm sure that she will....she would like pretty much anything that I would make her. Have a good night guys...I'm off to watch some TV and do some more knitting....surprise surprise!

No comments: