Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Another hectic day!

Well, I just got home from work and it was SOOOOOOO flippin busy today. All the rich people in the Springs were wanting thier flower for thier dinner tables for Thanksgiving. I'm glad THAT is over. It's not anywhere close to being as busy as our other holidays but I've never worked during Thanksgiving or Xmas at the florists....only the hardcore ones like Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.

Tomorrow we will be going over to Josh's parent's house for Thanksgiving dinner. I can't wait because Kay is the best cook known to man. The only thing that I'm disappointed about is that Josh has to work tomorrow. I told him that I wanted to wait for him to get off so that we could eat together, but he told me that he'd be pissed off if I didn't eat with his parents and the boys. I just don't want him to have to eat alone.

My pretty little hat is coming right along and I should be done with it in the next hour or so. After that, I'm going to start a quick little project that should give me some instant knitting gratification. It's called calorimetry and it can be found here

I think that this one is awesome since i have several feet of unruly hair and I need something awesome and stylish to keep it under control. After that I'm planning on starting either Jackyl & Hide which is so damned awesome that I can hardly wait until it's done....OR I really wanna try clapotis....I love the pattern, but the name is just SOOO ugly. It makes me think of genital disease. Either way, it is very pretty and I want one of my own :)

Last night I spent all night on my computer waiting for Josh to come home. I did nothing but look at all things knitted. In that process, I came across the most kick ass awesome blog. This chick seems like she could be my long lost sister or something. She is hilarious and I can't wait to read more. If you have never seen her blog...check it out!
Well, I'm off to strangle my boys, I mean put my boys down for a nap. I get off of work to find out that they were HORRIBLE for Josh's parents today. My FREE babysitters....did I mention that they do this for us for FREE!! If these little monsters keep it up I don't know if thier sanity is worth doing us that favor. Even I feel like demanding some sort of pay from SOMEONE for dealing with them on one of thier especially torturous days. Which can sometimes come as often as once a week. Anyhow, I hope that everyone has a great holiday and be safe and eat lots of yummy food.
Playboy Mommy

No comments: