Saturday, November 24, 2007

I *MIGHT* be done by Christmas

So I've been working on my beautiful Basketweave scarf and it's coming along quite swimmingly. I love watching the pattern come out more and more after each row. Also, since it's only 28 stitches I'm not having any problems being able to keep track of my stitches and flubbing it up like I usually manage to do. You wouldn't think that it would be THAT hard to count stitches, but for SOME reason I always seem to screw SOMETHING up along tbe way.
I also HAD to post a picture of my pretty kitty Church. She thought that napping on my nice clean, warm laundry was too good of an opportunity to pass up. I have never met a more beautiful, sweet kitty. Usually cats are kinda stuck up and can be kinda assholes, but not my girl. She comes to you everytime you call her because she knows shes gonna get some good lovin'. I even gave her some turkey and dressing on Thanksgiving....and she ate it!
I opened up a flickr account. I never got what the big deal was about it and why everyone had one, but hell I decided to go with the flow. http://www.flickr.com/photos/amberquamber/
Any of you guys that have flickr might be able to help me. When I was posting my pics, it said that you have a certain amount of space per month...Well I uploaded 200 pics, and it told me that I have to upgrade my account to be able to post the rest of them....does that mean that I'd be able to post them after a month? Or is it just a 200 picture limit period? I'm a little confused. I do have a couple of other accounts at some other photo hosting sites so it's not a huge deal, but I was just kinda curious. If I can't post more that will be pretty damn lame. Well, I'm going to work on my blog layout and spiff it up a little. Have a wonderful day lovelies!
Much Love
Ambz <3

1 comment:

the knitrider said...

I love the caliometry colors! its too bad its too big.Oh for the flickr thing, if you dont buy an account, you have a a monthly upload limit. Are you downsizeing your photos? If you make them a smaller size, it wont eat up as much space.