Monday, January 7, 2008

OH boy, oh boy!

So those of you that talk to me on a regular basis already KNOW the craziness that is my life. But between my hecitc life, my crazy job, and just life in general, I just hadn't had time to knit. I had a bunch of projects that i wanted to finish for Xmas, but I never was able to because I was working too much. After Christmas was over though, I bought some new yarn on my birthday and I started a couple new projects. I did Jackyl + Hide and FINISHED IT!!! It only took me 3 days to do and that was including the time that I was at work for at least 9 hours. I would come home and knit and I finished that bitch in record time :)


I am STILL working on my other basketweave scarf for my father-in-law and it just seems like it's NEVER going to get done. His birthday IS coming up...so instead of a Xmas present, it'll have to be a bday one instead. Whatever, right!


I am also working on Cleaves from knitty.com. I dont' feel like linking to it, but if you feel like looking it up...cool if not..you'll just have to wait for pictures of when it's done. Whenever THAT will be. This will be my largest project so far and I'm a little nervous about it. I'm sure it'll turn out just fine though :)


Last night, I went to a knitting group at a bookstore in Manitou Springs that my friend Erika told me about and it was really nice. The people that were there are super nice and they had yummy food and they even sell wine!!! What more can you ask for right? Not to mention, I was able to get away from Josh and the kids for about 3 hours....so that in itself was worth going. I'm definatly gonna be going back though. It's great!


Other than the few things that I have already written about, not much is new. I don't feel like getting into the personal craziness that is going on, but the people that are reading this already know, so it probably isn't all that neccessary ANYWAYS! Hope that everyone had a great New Years and all that fun stuff

-Amber

No comments: