Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hahah I THOUGHT it was something to celebrate!

Well I have been working pretty much NON-FUCKING-STOP since I posted last. I did get a day off yesterday on Xmas...not because they were gracious enough to give it to me off....but because I took that shit! These people are out of thier fucking minds. The owner wanted me to bring my KIDS to the shop and put them to bed upstairs (where all of the BREAKABLE wedding stuff is kept mind you) and I told her she had lost her fucking mind. I worked about 75 hours just last week. That means I got about 25 hours of overtime. The owner offered me a position as a manager, but I don't think that I want it...AT ALL! That would require me quitting my other job and I just don't think that I am prepared to do that. I love my other job and I have NO intentions of leaving. She asked me to try it out for 2 weeks to see if she likes me as mgr and if I like being mgr and IF I wanted to take it, then I would put in my 2 week notice then, but after this holiday and and seeing just how fucked up this place is....FUCK THAT! The lady that hired me...has now quit so at the moment, I'm the ONLY designer that they have. It's a lot of bullshit to deal with as it is, but to have to do that AND be a manager too....FUCK NO! She isn't willing to pay me enough to do that.
I did actually try to do a little bit of knitting last night and I started a new project. I still have to make Josh's dad's scarf, but I started Scleaves last night. At the rate that i have been knitting, I don't know WHEN that will ever get done, but at least I've got something going right? :) I need something to keep my sanity right now with all of the fucked up shit that has been going on at home. Well I'm exhausted and I have some pics that I need to post, but don't really have the energy to do that I'll write more later though!
Much Love,
Amber

No comments: