Saturday, December 1, 2007







Ok guys, this post won't be the lovely ray of sunshine that my last post was....I promise! I was just in a shitty mood and I was in the mood to vent. So anyhow, I just got home from my inlaws and we ate lunch and decorated the Xmas tree with the boys. It was nice...the food was good...the boys had fun..and after this, I'm taking a nap.
We had pulled pork sandwiches and they were bangin'. I don't think that there is anything that she cooks that isn't just down right delicious. My morning started REALLY early today. I was woken up by Josh moaning and rocking in pain at about 4:30 am. He's really not doing well, and this was the worst that I have ever seen him. He couldn't describe what exactly he was feeling, but he was all fucked up though. I asked him what I could do to make him feel better and he said "just stay up with me" so that's what I did. I layed here and rubbed his back and tried to get him to relax a little. He sits up and I can tell that he's really frustrated and doesn't really know what to do with himself. Then all of a sudden, he jumps up and starts hauling ass to the kitchen while he projectile vomits all over the floor. I guess that is exactly what his body needed because he felt a lot better afterwards, but he was just drained. I feel SOOOO bad for him when he's like that because there isn't anything that either of us can do to make him feel better. He does have another Dr's appointment coming up this Thursday and hopefully this doc will be slightly less DENSE than the last one and will be able to do SOMETHING to alleviate the symptoms that he's having. He's just steadily getting worse and it's tearing me up.
So anyway, enough about that and how about some knitting talk. So I am still working on Josh's moms scarf and I also started one for Josh's dad in a plain basketweave pattern and another scarf that I'm doing on my knitting loom. I bought a set of those Knifty Knitters and I haven't really messed with them since I bought them several weeks ago so I decided it was time to bust 'em out. For those of you that have never used them, you can knit just about every stitch on them that you can on regular needles. I still don't really know much about them, but the stitch I'm using on this one is super easy and goes a lot quicker than regular knitting does. I'm sure using some of the other stitches and other looms might be a little more difficult, buy so far it's going great. :) Yay!
Well, I had really planned on writing more, but since I started a miracle has happened, and BOTH....yes, I said BOTH of the boys have fallen asleep. So I think that I should take advantage of THAT and take a nap myself. I will try and write more later. Have a lovely day!
Amber

No comments: