Sunday, December 2, 2007

Life just keeps taking a dump on me

So, I'm like thisclose to shoving my knitting needles into SOMEONE'S throat. Nobody in particular....but damn it would relieve a lot of stress I'm sure. Well, I'm not EVEN gonna lie...I can definatly think of someone that would make that fantasy so much lovelier, but ya know...that whole prison thing just isn't quite as appealing. So I had my trip all set and planned...tickets were already being bought for me to hop on the bus and go to Kansas. Yes, people actually voluntarily go there. But my best friend that I haven't seen in way too many years is going to be there for Xmas to visit her family and Josh wanted to do something sweet for me and get me out there to see my girl. Well, I've already taken off of work and I'm taking care of all necessary crap that I have to do and then I find out that Greyhound has blackout dates that jack thier prices up to twice as much. My ticket there would only be $45, but instead of buying a roundtrip which would cost $186 I would have to buy two one way tickets and even THAT would cost $141. Well the person that was going to buy them for me wasn't going to have the extra $50 that we weren't expecting to pay...so i was able to come up with the $50 and then they decided that they weren't going to do it afterall. Sooooo, I'm all depressed and then Josh tells me that it still *might* happen possibly. So I have to sit here and stress about this until I find out for sure.....again! With everything else fucked up that is going on in my life right now...I REALLY need this trip and if it doesn't happen I think I'm probably gonna go postal on someone. So I will find out HOPEFULLY tomorrow if it's going to happen.
In the meantime, I've been doing my knitting OF COURSE. My loom knitting is coming along lovely. I actually kinda like it believe it or not. But at least I have one less thing that i HAVE to make now....Well, I'm going to go...hopefully to watch a movie with Josh if he doesn't fall asleep on me like he ALWAYS does. I wanna watch Enchanted that shit looks funny. Well I'll post tomorrow telling the final verdict on my trip and i'll post some pics of my knitting. Much love and sweet dreams to you all!
Ambz

No comments: