Tuesday, January 29, 2008

FINALLY DONE!!!!!

Ok so I finally finished my Cleaves....but when I bound off....I did it a little too tight. So before I'm able to wear it, I'll have to rebind off. Not a big deal At least I finished it right :) Purdy huh? I think it is.
I went to the yarn shop down the street. Not the one that I NORMALLY go to...ya know, the one that starts with *W* I got myself some pretty pretty sock yarn and I got some other pretty stuff too. The color doesn't really show up as good in the pictures as it does in person, but trust me. It's beautiful. I have no idea of what I'm gonna make with it, but whatever it is, it's gonna be awesome and comfy.






I'm starting to catch whatever it is that the boys had. Which is just LOVELY...lemme tell ya. Things just keep getting better and better around here...yeah.
Anyhow, I'm working on a pair of socks with the new sock yarn that I got...and a little shrug with some pretty blue yarn that i got. I think that the only thing that is keeping me sane right now is my knitting. Otherwise, I'd probably fucking hurt someone. That still may happen though. ha


1 comment:

the knitrider said...

Congrats! Try it on and show us!
Im glad you got so much cool yarn too!