Wednesday, January 30, 2008

YAY YARN!!!

So, after dealing with all of the bullshit that i have going on...and being sick on top of that, so I decided to do some retail therapy at Hobby Lobby. They were having a sale on yarn and all that good stuff. I decided to go a little crazy. I have finally decided that I have a yarn addiction. I have WAYYYY too much yarn and I just keep buying more and more and more. What can I say, I'm a yarn whore :) I guess there are a lot worse things that I could be addicted to. Shit, I've probably have already been addicted to those TOO! I also bought some more needles and cables to go with my knitting needle set so I can do some knitting with two circuars. I think that would make it a lot easier for me to finish some socks because I can't seem to get going too well with DPNS because there is just so much damn juggling when I have to use them. Though I AM bound and determined to finish a PAIR of socks. I still have the partially finished one that I made when I first started knitting. That one pissed me off so damn bad that it's just incentive to make sure that I get this pair RIGHT!!!!! I just wanted to post my new stash that I bought in a fit of rage though. It's pretty at least :) even if I don't get to use it for another two years...haha!!!
]Try not to pay TOO much attention to my dirty carpet...I left out a couple things....another ball of that pretty pink Luscious and a stitch counter, and another set of needles. Yeah I know...I'm bad. :)

No comments: