Thursday, January 10, 2008

YAY!!!!

So, I finally finished my basketweave scarf the night before last!!! FINALLY! Since it's too late to give it to my father in law for Xmas, I'm gonna give it as a birthday present since it's coming up in a week or so. I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but i'll post it soon though. I am still plucking away at my Cleaves though....It's kinda boring since it's the same old thing for row after row after row. Also, the fact that it's on DPN's only makes it suck even more, but I am determined to finish it because it's my biggest piece so far and I'm GONNA do it. This is what i have so far:It's not exactly my kinda colors, but I DO like the yarn that it's in and the colors. It's just not colors that I typically wear though.
So, last night after work, I went to Hobby Lobby and I treated myself for all of the hard work that I put in over Xmas at work. I bought myself a set of circular needles and it's got sizes 2-15 so I think that should be great for just about everything that I would need. I also got 2 sets of DPN's. I was so happy with it last night that I even slept with it beside me :) Yeah, I KNOW I'm a dork...what's it to ya? Here are my treats in all thier glory :)
I couldn't be any happier!!!!
I also took some pictures of a couple of things that i made at work today. They turned out really pretty so I decided to post em :)Pretty spiffy huh? The topiary took forever to make though. I was proud of it though. Well, I just wanted to show off my goodies, but I'll be posting more often now that things have KINDA chilled out for me. They will be a lot easier at least until Valentine's Day comes rolling around. Then it's another couple of weeks of HELL at work. Oh well, I hope that everyone has a good week. Much Love
Amber

No comments: